Saturday 2 June 2012

Fragile Heart Part 3 – Mystery Revealed


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Emotionaly wrecked 

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2



 

Part 3 – Mystery Revealed

 

So Shane stayed in our room, keep watching his brother carefully, like he was expecting something.

And it happened!

 

Kian was twitching, tossing and whimpering in his sleep, just like what happened in his first night. I guessed this is what Shane has expected. Right away, Shane checked his forehead. There’s no warm, or hot body.

    “Kian….?” he tried to waking him up.

But Kian didn’t hear. He kept tossing, and struggling.

Shane wrapped him up, “Shhsss, its okay, Kian, I’m here. Nobody is going to hurt you. You are safe, now. It’s okay, Ki, I’m here.”

    “Nicky!” in his sleep.

Shane sighed in relieved, “Sorry, Ki, Nicky is not here. But I’m here. It’s okay, nobody’s going to hurt you,” he kept wrapping, wiping Kian’s forehead, and smoothed his hair, till Kian fell back to sleep.

I watched in mesmerised, as Kian stopped struggling. I know there was something worst had happened. Shane sighed in relieved as watched Kian in deep sleep.

    “Tell me, Shane. Now! I can’t wait till Kian are willing to tell me. I need to know it now! It must be so that bad.”

But he just starred at me.

    “I’m his room mate, Shane, I have to know it!” my voice raised up.

    “Okay!” with lowering his voice. “Okay, I tell you. Kian would hate me for doing this.”

    “I’ll talk to Kian.”

He just nodded.

    “What happened, Shane?”

    “Bad childhood, Mark.”

    “By who? Who did that to him?”

    “His father.”

I stunned. “His father?” I don’t get it. “Mr. Sulliv_”

    “No, Mark. We’re not a real brother,” for make me shocked.

    “I know, it’s kind of shocked you, but Kian wasn’t my real brother. My mother has him when he was 10 years old. At that time we were still in Ireland.”

Okay, this is more stunned me.

    “Me mother found him on the street. He was badly bruised. Bleeding from open wheals on his back. His father who did that. He beat him everyday.”

    “Why?”

    “He took the blame of Kian’s mother’s dead. She died after bringing him to the world. And he blamed it to Kian. That’s why he beat the living daylights out of Kian since he was about 3 years old.”

I sighed hardly.

    “His brother was trying so hard to free him from their father. He loved Kian so much. So when he met us, he sees the chances of saving Kian. And he did it. He gave Kian to us as we moved to England. So here he is,  with us.”

    “And his brother’s name is Nicky Fiennes?” I guessed

    “Yes. “

Okay, it cleared now. Who’s Nicky, and why Kian so happy of receiving the letter from him.

    “Kian loves Nicky so much. He was the only safe place for him. The one who wouldn’t hurt him. Nicky was his rock, who kept him strong and alive from daily beaten.”

I went silent.

    “When we first met Kian, it was a horrible sight. He was pale, skinny, scared, uneducated, full body bleed bruised, and not talking. He was so scared to talk, even to let the voice out, as his father would beat him even harder if he ever dare to cry or whimpered.

And it was a long journey for us to make him want to talk again. Three years, we were finally made him invoice again. That’s why, mother sent a private tutor for him, to bring back his normal life. His trusted, his confident, and his knowledge. And I tell you, it wasn’t easy. And that’s why, this is a big effort for him to go to this school, and how much we worried about him. He had gone through hell, and we don’t want that happened again. We love Kian, me mother love him very much, and he deserved to have a normal. Doesn’t he?”

I just nodded, couldn’t believe what just I heard. How badly Kian’s life. How Kian had suffered. No wondered, he was so clumsy and so scared. He really had been trough hell!

I watched him, how he slept in peace. There’s a pain inside my heart to know how suffered he was.

    “Thankfully, your mother found him.”

    “No. I think he found us. And we glad we could safe him from that bastard. He ias still in recovery. He such a good kid, I love him. I have seen him as my little brother that I never had.”

    “Yeah,” there’s no doubt at all, as how they protecting him so much. And I think I have loved him too.

    “And thank you for being his friends, Mark. I hope you can understand why he was so introvert and so shy, he just don’t want anybody know about him, it still a trauma for him.”

    “Yes, I can understand that.”

He nodded in little smile.  ‘Well, I think I could leave him with you now, as you have known his past. Watch my bother, Mark.”

    “I will.” I don’t know why, but yes, I would love too watched him over, and taking a good care of him.

    “Thanks. You’re such a good friend, Mark.”

I just smiled.

Shane smiled back. Then he looked back his brother.

    “Well I think he has settled now, we could go back to sleep till dawn.”

I looked the clock, ‘it has 3 am now’.

    “Don’t worry, he’s alright.”

I just nodded, and laid on the coach while Shane laid beside Kian, watching him over. I watched them mesmerized. Nobody thought that they weren’t a brother! What a good big lad. I smiled, then tried to sleep.

 

TBC

 

Please Review 

 

 

Next Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment