Thursday 31 May 2012

Unaccepted Love - Part 2

Rating : K+

Summary : just a boy who loves his bestfriend very much even he knew it wouldn't return 

Pairing : you will know
Review : Please do .... :) 

ENJOY and hope you like it

Previous Part : Part 1

 

Part 2

 

            Everything good with us. Me, Kian, and Shane became great friends. Three of us got involved to perform ‘Grease’. I played Vince Fontaine, Kian played Kenickie and Shane played Danny. The show went great! Everyone liked it. And it makes Shane had idea to forming a band. His own band. A pop bad, a.k.a pop boyband. Well Shane thought that he was going to be the next Ronan Keating. I mean Boyzone were big man, no one can beat that. Shane had a dream though and I hope it comes true. He even asked his friend Michael, Derek, and Graham, and of course his beloved friend Kian, then me. I had to laughed, how dare Shane asked Kian to join on a boyband while he knew Kian was on a rock band, his passion was rock, and he played an electric guitar. I couldn’t imagine how Kian reacted. Kian on a boyband? no way!! But then again (for Shane sakes!) Kian want to give a try. And  because Kian was there, I would love to join to. It would be great having in a same band with him, spent time with him, and hang out with him. It would be lovely! ‘God, what is this, am I going to love him? I’m loving a guy? What would mam and dad say?’
So he we are: Shane, Kian, Graham, Derek, Michael, and me in Six As One, the local Sligo boyband!
            Kian was an enigma, he was like have something inside, that nobody had. He had a charisma, and girls liked him. He was kind of girls lover, and I knew he loves them too. I meant, he loves girl! I remember when finally he broke up with his girlfriend, he was so devastated. He broke into peaces. He loved her so much, and didn’t want to end., and Shane had to take him to a pub for cheering him up, but it didn’t work, and he cried over months. His cries stopped when he got involved to Grease. It made him forget her girl, but I knew he still loved her. But with his cute face and his charisma , he would get a better girl.
From Six As One we had to change to IOU. It more commercial than Six As One. Though.

            When IOU were doing great, it was Kian and Shane who so enthusiasm. They loved to performed and loved being at the stage, stood in the crowd.  I loved too, but it was because I loved to sing. All I wanted just singing, and… right beside Kian. But I know, being in the same band with Kian, were more annoying. He was a damn temperament, and so bossy! He wanted this very much, he wanted to be famous, and I knew he wanted to be a star from his liltte; he even had wrote a short essay when he was 12 years old which saying ‘I’m going to be a millionaire at 21’. He was dream on it, and I hope his dream will coming true, and he know it will going to happened, with this band. That’s why, he was so bossy, and wanted this as best as we could do. He wanted us to be perfect. He even let Louis (our manager) kicked out Derek, Michael, and Graham (our dearly friends), and replaced them with two Dubliners; Bryan and Nicky, for the band sake. Hell, him! There were his friends, why wouldn’t he stand for them and let Louis kicked them out. But when Louis wanted to kicked Shane at the first place, he said NO, and would prefer walked out instead being without Shane. Oh, I forgot to tell you, that when we were first time met Simon (our beloved producer Simon Cowell), he was only interested on me and Kian- just two of us not the others! Simon loved my voice and loved Kian’s face, he thinks Kian was cute and girls would loved him- well he was damn right! But Kian refused it. He didn’t want to go without Shane. He should be with Shane-‘God, he loves Shane very much!’ . Well, that’s him. Kian Egan always be with Shane Filan. And now from IOU we had changed to be WESTLIFE, and he was more ambition!

TBC 

Review please .... :)

Next Part 3

2 comments:

  1. Mark jealous ama Shane.. wkwkwk.. that's cute.. your fiction were unique dear..! :D

    ReplyDelete