Wednesday 27 June 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 4 - Alone

Rating    : K+

Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama

Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee

Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 


Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ?

 

Previous Chapter : Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3

 

Chapter 4

Alone

 

   “Goodbye Kian, I’m sorry, I couldn’t help you again…. You are a big boy now…”

   “No…Mark, … don’t go… I still need you….” Kian whimpered in his sleep, trapped by the nightmare he always scared about.

   “Mark…please… Mark!!!!” that woke him up with pale and sweat. “Mark?” he right away looked to his bed side, Mark’s bed. It was empty!

    “Mark?” fear rushed trough his blood, scared his dream might came true. He noticed something was on his neck. He looked to it. It was a talisman, Mark’s talisman. Kian froze in pale. His heart beat so fast.

     “No…Mark!?” he ran to Mark’s drawer and found it empty with a little letter.

 “I’m sorry, Kian, I have to go. Somebody wants me to be their son. I didn’t want to go but I had to. I would stay if I could. Be good and take care. I’ll keep you in my heart. And forgive me for those words I said to you. I love you, Kian, and I’ll be still with you.

Good bye, hope we could meet again someday. – Mark -

Kian panted in panic. He had left. He leaved him!

    “NO…NO…NO……MARK!!!!” he ran out with tears.

    “Kian?” Sister Anne caught the figure ran hysteric to the front gate.

    “No!! Mark!! Don’t leave me… you’ve promised, Mark!!! NO…please…,” he cried so bad to the gate, but didn’t know what he cried about as there was no Mark there. The cart had left an hour ago before Kian woke up.

Kian fell on the ground, kneeled in tears. He cried, he cursed Mark for leaving him. He cried hysteric. He didn’t care his body couldn’t take his hysterical. He started to lose his breath. He’s chest was hurt loosing the air. He panted for the air. But his panic made it worst and he lose it.

   “KIAN!!!” Sister Anne ran to Kian as she saw the little figure collapsed on the ground.

   “Kian, honey?” as she reached the unconscious body. It had turned blue. “Oh, My Lord,” she picked the boy and run to the house. “Father!!!!”

 

They laid him on the bed and started to give the treatment, made him breathe again. Sister Anne put a simple oxygen mask on Kian while Sister Theresa rubbed the salve both on Kian’s chest and back, warmed the body.

    “It’s alright, love, back with us, you can do it, son,” Sister Theresa kept rubbing gently calling the lads to respond with prayed. 

Then slowly they could hear hard panting breathe and started to fight within looking for the air.

    “M… Mark…!”

   “Alright, easy lad … breathes slowly…..”

   “Mark… I need Mark…,” he struggled.

   “Shs….it’s alright, love, you still have us,” Sister Anne tried to calm the boy.

   “No, … Elliot… please….,” he cried with hard breathing. His chest was hurt so much, till he couldn’t fight again. He fell to sleep where heart pain trapped him.

Father Simon put the bandage on Kian’s chest with the salve inside, so Kian’s chest would keep warm and clearing his lungs. They knew it wasn’t pneumonia from the cold air, but from the hard emotions. But still could be worst if they didn’t treat it well. Now they only could wait Kian to absorb the medicine and kept Kian calm.

 

They had to waiting several hours to Kian slowly conscious.

 

Weakly Kian stirred and tried to open his eyes where he found Sister Anne sat on the bed.

She smiled gladly, “Hey, love.”

His chest was so hurt but he needed to know where Mark was. He turned to his bed side, “Mark…?”

It was still empty. “Sister, where’s Mark?” with his sad eyes.

Sister Anne sighed…, “Kian…”

    “Mark isn’t leaved me, right Sister?”

    “Kian, honey…”

Kian bit his lips, “He really did leave me, didn’t he?” it was like a re-fact for Kian, where he realized Mark did leave him, and wouldn’t come back. Tears started to come out.

    “He has too, Kian…”

    “No… he had promise me, sister, he said he would never leave me!”

    “I know, Kian, but he has to.”

    “No…, Mark…,” started to cry again. His chest even hurt.

    “Shs… love, it’s alright, you still have us, my dear,” tried to calm the boy.   

    “So who’s gonna sing for me!?”

    “We’ll do, Kian, we’ll sing for you.”

But now, Kian was only wanted Mark who sang for him. He just wanted Mark!

    “I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!” he started hysterical.

Sister Anne pulled the boy onto her arms calmed him and convinced him, everything will be alright.  “Shss… you’ll be alright, love, we promise,” kept him calm till he didn’t fight again. Somehow he had to accept that.

 

TBC 


Should I continue .... ? :D

 

Next Chapter 5

No comments:

Post a Comment