Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 13 – Confident


Rating : T

Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Happy Moment



Part 13 – Confident
       
            A year passed, we graduated from St. Paul, and we took the same university. We chose Oxford and took the same major, Nicky kept sending his letter. We supported each other. We both love what we are doing. Writing. And in our new world, we met the authors and the publishers. And sometimes we published our own article. We kind of active on it. Thought I might be a journalist for Daily Mirror someday (yeah, keep dreaming, Mark). Well, I kept my dream to be come true.

            He had written his journal into three books. I wondered what he was going to do what his journal? Would he keep just like that, or what? But I didn’t think he would keep it just like that. Wouldn’t you, Ki?

    “What, Kian?” I shocked with his plan.
    “Yeah, I want to publish my journal, as a novel.”
   “Are you sure?”
   “Yeah, it would be interesting. Everyone loved soppy story, they would like it.”
    “But that is your story. Your life story.”
    “So what, no body know it was me. I would change the names. No one would even know.  If I could make some money from this novel, that would be for the poverty. I would send that money to the orphan house. That my promises,” he smiled with the plan.
    “Are you sure, Kian?” I have to ensure him. It wouldn’t that easy. If he launched his book, public will noticed and would ask who the poor kid is, is he existed? What would Kian do, telling his own story to the world?’
    “I’m sure 100%, I want to publish my story, and don’t worry Mark, no one will ever know it was me,” he looked so excited. For the first time I saw him so excited and so alive. Has he changed?’
    “Have you told your parents? Nicky?”
    “I will, and don’t worry they would support it.”
I sighed, “Well Kian, I couldn’t say no. you know I will supported you, everything you do. “
    “Thank you, Mark!” he kissed me. “Now, we have to find a good publisher to publish my book,” as he run out from our room.
    “Talk to your parents first, Kian!!” I shouted to remind him.
    “I WILLL!!!!”
I took a deep breath. I smiled my self. Yeah, he changed now. He looked so energetic and confident. I didn’t say I had made him change, but I’m glad he has changed. I gave a good influence on him (like Shane said). Thank God, he gets even stronger everyday. And I love him even more!

His parents said yes, and all his family supported him as usual. So Kian’s first book was going to launch. He took his first journal for the first part of his trilogy. He chose Roan as the name of the main character and Niall as the name of second character (what an Irish name!!)  And the story goes just like what he wrote, no changed. And he put Key Sullivan as the author’s name. So nobody would know about Kian Fiennes. He covered it.

Just a few months later, his book was ready to launch. I didn’t know about me, but he was so excited, and couldn’t wait for the launch. And I just could smile how excited he was, and that was the only matter for me. I love to see him so alive; even I daren’t to imagine what would happen after the launch. Hope everything gonna be okay, just like he wished. Hope so.”

And the launch day was come. Kian released his first book; ‘The Unfortunate Little Thing’ by Key Sullivan. And unpredictable, it bombed out, even that what Kian was hoping. It sold out!! In two months Kian had sold 500.000 copies!  And still wanted. Every one loved it, and become best seller! Everyone talked about this novel, especially the ladies. They admired of the storyline, and how the way he wrote it. It was so touching! No body thought, the writer was still 18 years old. They were thought the author was a professional author! Well, that was the talented and magical Kian! And they want to meet the author. This I was afraid of. When they asked the author and want to meet him. Would Kian meet his readers? Yes he would.

Kian met his readers and gave them his autograph. The ladies were even more admiring, as they knew the author was so young and a good looking man. They more loved him. Kian got the fans. And Kian handled all that things so well.  If they asked who is the unfortunate little boy in that novel, or did the boys existed? Kian would answer the child was just his imagination. Roan and Niall never exist, that Kian just made them up for the story. And they accepted it, they were still loved it. Thank God. Just like what Kian thought. And for the scars over his palms, Kian covered it with a thin crème glove, so thin that no one would think he was wearing gloves. So smart, Ki!

In six months, Kian had become a famous author with his famous novel, being wanted everywhere. Not only in England, but also in Ireland, as we sold it to our neighbour land; Ireland. And their expectations were so great. Everyone talked about him and loved him. So now he was famous in both England and Ireland. Kian was a rising star. A talented young author, which what he wanted to be. And I loved to see his dream came true. Good for you Ki!

Meanwhile Kian has reached his dream; become an author, I reached my dream too, becomes a journalist. At the moment I was a junior journalist for the local daily news. I have my own column. That great heah!? We were doing what we really wanted and we kind of succeed.  We supported each other!  Well, everything was so great, I believed Lord loved us very much! Thank you Lord!

 After releasing his first book, Kian then released the second one year later; ‘Looking for a Love’ by Key Sullivan. And again public loved it. It sold out and become best seller. There’s no doubt Kian now had become a most wanted author. Both his parents were proud of him. They would never think this fragile boy had become an author with his brave and talent. How much they loved and proud of Kian. Nicky was also as proud as Kian’s foster parents. Nicky still writing his letter and he always got the first copies of Kian’s novel. Nicky was the one who kept Kian hanged. Kian needed Nicky’s support. And he glad, Nicky was still with him.

    “Lord must love us, right Mark?” Kian was still unbelieving with what happened.
    “Yes, he is, K. He loves us very much, but mostly he loves you so much,” I smiled made him blushed, then kissed him. Thank God, his famous didn’t change our relationship. We still together and still loved each other. Well, I love him even more. No body knows about us, and that was good. They don’t need to know about us, as long as there’s no one against in our family, and they were still loving us and still supporting us.
    “Thanks for all the supported, Mark.”
    “Hey, you know I’ll support you in everything you do.”
    “Yeah, I know that,” he smiled gladly. “And I thanked for that, Mark.”
I just smiled and kissed him.
    “So what next, Kian, after your books released?”
He sighed, “I don’t know, Mark. Well, I’m writing another one at the moment, but I don’t know if I would to publish it?”
    “What story, Ki?”
He looked at me, and went to his drawer and took another journal, then shoved to me.
I looked at the journal and opened it. The words at the first page stunned me, and raised my jealousy. ‘Nicholas My Brother’ by Kian Fiennes.  He wrote about Nicky. I should know, Nicky was still on his mind.
    “You wrote about him?” I said slightly.
He nodded. “Hope you don’t mind, Mark. You know how much he means to me, and I really want to write about him.”
I took a deep breath, “Should I mind? He’s your brother, Kian, and I know how much you love him. Sure I don’t mind, “gave him a smiled.
I opened it page by page. It was all about him.
    “You want to publish it?”
He sighed, “I don’t know.” But then he shook his head, “I don’t think so, Mark. This is too private and too valuable. I’m not going to published it.”
I just nodded and smiled, “Good decision, Ki,” and hugged him.
    “Thanks again, Mark.”
I just hugged him and kissed him.

TBC 

 

Please review

 

Next Chapter 14

No comments:

Post a Comment