Thursday 28 June 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 11 - Saving Me


Rating K : 

Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama

Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee

Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 


Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ?

 

Previous Chapter : Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter6, Chapter 7 ,  Chapter 8 , Chapter 9 , Chapter 10

 

 

Chapter  11

Saving Me

 

‘Father please come, take me home. I promise, I’ll be good.’

   

It was like a pray answered as not long from there, Father Simon appeared on the door.

 

    “Father…!” it was like a child meets his own father.

    “Kian, my child,” he rushed to the boy and hugged him tightly, felt the gladness the boy could survive again. He was indeed a strong little one.

    “Father, forgive me, I’m such a bad kid, forgive me…,” he cried on Father’s shoulder.

    “It’s alright, son, it’s alright, you are alive is all the matters,” he rubbed the fragile body, and let him stay on the shoulder. The only shoulder he knew.

Kian sniffed as he let go the hug and laid back.

    “How you are feeling now, son?” Father Simon asked gently.

   “Much better, father. They all are nice to me.” 

Father Simon smiled.

    “But I feel is not right,” Kian said with his lower voice.

    “Why you feel is not right?”

Kian shrugged, “I don’t know. Just feel like that. And the Lady…”

    “What about the Lady?” Father Simon with interested warm voice.

    “They said milady nursed and hugged me, comfort me along my fever, she…she… kept me alive… and now she’s sick because of nursing me, is that true, Father?”

Father Simon had to sigh with a smile. He wanted to say no, but Kian was too clever. Maybe he was fragile boy but he was clever.

    “Yes, son, she nursed you. She hugged you, and wrapping you.”

    “Just like what Sister Anne did to me.”

    “Yes.”

    “And now she’s sick because of me?”

    “No, son. She had sick before. She was paralyzed for a year, and couldn’t get up from her bed.”

   “So why she could wake up now, and nursed me…?”

Father Simon sigh, “That’s one of miracle, son.”

    “Miracle?”

    “Yeah.”

    “So, she woke up for me and attending me while I’m sick?”

    “We can say that.”

Kian bit his lips. “But why me?”

Father Simon went silent. He was looking forward for a good word.

    “Well, she thought you are her daughter, Miss Adeline.”

Kian was numb.

    “Me, Miss Adeline?”

    “Yes, you have her face and such a mirror with her.”

Kian bit his lips and cursed. He knew his pretty face would cause a trouble someday.

    “And where is Miss Adeline now?”

Father Simon sighed, “She passed away a year ago.”

That froze him. So was that mean Milady Evelyn thought he was her lost daughter and cuddled him like her own baby. He remembered she called him my baby, and she called herself ‘mother’.

    “She called her ‘mother’ on me,” there was an amazed tone on that voice.

Father Simon just smiled.  He knew the boy felt. It must be a big thing for him.

    “And how you feel with that?” Father Simon teased him, as he knew Kian had refused of having parents.

Kian bit his lips. He couldn’t admit it. He had a pride of what he had ever said.

But Father Simon knew Kian couldn’t hold it.

    “Say it, son, there’s no a shame to admit your feeling.”

Kian was still silent.

   “What do you feel about that, a mother, Kian?”

Kian looked to those eyes, full of love and understanding.

    “It feel great father,” he admitted it shyly.

Father Simon just smiled. He ruffled the boy love fully.

    “Excuse me, Father” someone interrupted them. It was Sir Paul.

    “Yes?”

    “Lord McFadden wants to see you.”

    “Oh, alright.” He turned to Kian, “I’ll be right back, son. Nothing to worry.”

Kian just nodded and saw Father leaved.

He took a deep breath. ‘Mother’ such a new for him. Mark had one; everybody had one, and why he hadn’t. He wanted to have mother. Yes, deed deep down his heart he wanted to have one, to feel the warmest, the love, and the gently touch like what Milady did to him. He wanted to have that back. He wanted to have mother. Tears fell down as he knew it was only a wish. Wish that every child on St. Peter prayed everyday.

 

TBC 

 

Continue ????


Next Chapter 12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment