Thursday 7 June 2012

Fargile Heart - Part 16 – On Board


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Happy Moment, Emotionaly wrecked



Part 16 – On Board


But it bad time for abroad. We faced up with the great storm. The thunder, lighting and the rain fell heavily. It sounded horrible.


I looked him sleep so peacefully. I smiled, “Don’t worry, Ki, we are almost there.”

Then suddenly he wake up.

    “Hey, why are you awake?” I thought he got the bad dreams again.

    “Mark?” then he rushed to toilet and threw up successfully.

    “Hey, you okay, Ki?” I kneeled beside him

    “Yeah, I’m fine, just feel sick,” he took a deep breath

    “Sea sick?” I rubbed his back.

    “Maybe,” with uncertainly as he never had sea sick before.

I still rubbed his back, till he was little bit better.

    “Are we stopped?” he looked anxiously.

    “Yes. We should stop. The storm are really big, it’s danger if we kept going.”

    “We are going to safe, aren’t we?” his face turned pale.

I should smile, “Of course, love. The story will soon be over and we’re gonna sail again.”

He sighed in relieved, “Thanks, Lord.”

I just smile and keep rubbing his back. Till he rose up

    “How do you feel now?”

    “Much better. Thank you,” he felt little bit ashamed.

    “It’s okay, this is your first sailing, Ki, you’ll gonna used to it.”

He just nodded.

I hugged him tight and lead him to couch. I fetched him a cup of hot tea.

    “Thanks,” and drank it

I sit beside hid, and pulled him to my arms.

    “Don’t worry, we’ll gonna be fine”

He just nodded, and felt the warm and safety in my arms. It always good to have him in my arms, then I fell sleep myself.

Knock…knock…


    “Excuse me, Sir, Room Service!”

Mark was aware with the knocking.

    “Excuse me, Sir, Room Service!”

He glanced at Kian who still in his arms. Sleeping. “Yes, waits a moment,” he shouted

Carefully, he moved Kian’s head to the coach, and go to the door.

    “Good Evening, Sir, sorry for this disturbance.”

    “Yes?”

    “Please, wear this, Sir,” he gave him two pieces life belts. It made him curious.

   “What’s wrong? What happened?”

    “No, Sir, nothing happened. It’s just a precaution.

‘‘Precaution?  Mark even more curious

    “Any damage? Are we gonna drown?”

    “I don’t know, Sir. I was ordered to make sure everyone got the lifebelt for precaution. Excuse me,” then he left.

 ‘Shit! What happened? Are we gonna drown in this storm, right in the middle of the night?’

‘Lord, please, helps us.’

Then he decided to check the situation by himself, and left Kian alone in the room.


            Mark went down to the dock and walked through the narrow aisles. Till he came to the bottom floor. The water had filled in. He, too, saw a big shipping ship near them. He concluded that they were two ships were just about hit each other, and caused the damage.

He realized his feet were getting colder. The water ran higher! Passengers were already to evacuate. And he remembered, ‘Kian’!!’

He ran back to the room and found Kian was still sleeping, undisturbed by the noise out there.

    “Ki, wake up love.”

    “Huh?” his little eyes were open. “What’s wrong?”

    “Wear this, Ki,” he handed him the lifebelt.

    “What this?” Kian still confused.

    “Just precaution,” He put it on him.

    “It’s a lifebelt,” Kian then aware as he wore it and Mark wore it too.

    “Mark…?” he turned pale

    “Kian, listen to me. Don’t panic. We were just hit the shipping ship, and broke the ship. The water has filled the bottom floor.”

He even paler, “We are drowning?”

    “No, Kian, we’re gonna be safe.”

He burst in to his arms. Kian was trembling in fear.

    “Stss, it’s okay, we’re gonna be fine. The lifeboat will safe us, trust me,” Mark ensure him. And with still hug him they got outside.


On upper dock had fully with panicking passengers. They were tried to get into the lifeboat in the middle of stormy rain. The boxes from the shipping ship were over the sea. ‘This is serious!’

    “Come on, Ki!” Mark pulled Kian’s hand to reach the lifeboat

    “Mark…?” he looked even scared.

    “Don’t be afraid, I held you tight, I won’t let your hand off me!”

But as they reach the lifeboat, somebody pushed Kian and let off their hands. He succefully jumped to the sea.

    “KIANNNN!!!”  Without any second thought, Mark jumped to the sea, caught him up


The water was so cold. Kian almost couldn’t breathe as he came to the water and he couldn’t swim! He panicked and slowly drowned. He thought he was going to die; he thought this is the end. He wouldn’t see his brother again. He would die!

But from nowhere, somebody caught his hand and pulled him up to the surface.

    “I got you, Ki, I got you,” Mark held him tight.

    “Mark…” he was so glad that Mark with him. He was not alone.

    “Its okay, Ki, I got you,” the first matter for Mark was Kian alive. He held his love so tight, never let him go.

Mark looked around and saw the boxes from the shipping ship. Those were their only changes.

Still holding Kian tight, Mark swam to the box, and reached the nearest box.

    “Hold to this, Ki, don’t let go.”

Mark checked the box, could it afford them.

‘I think it could’.

    “Hope to the box,”

    “Mark…” Kian looked hesitate.

    “Don’t worry; I’ll catch you if you fall.”

No choice, Kian climbed to the box. Mark waited for a second. Nothing happened. Sure it can afford Kian. Then Mark tried himself to see if it can afford him too.

But as he climbed, the box was fall over. No, it couldn’t afford their two.

    “Mark…?”

Mark looked to the other box. He could reach them, but he couldn’t leave Kian. He was afraid that once he let him go, he wouldn’t reach him again. No, he would never let Kian go. He would stay beside Kian. Even he had to stay on the freezing water.

    “Don’t worry, Ki, I won’t let you go. I stay with you,” he kept holding Kian’s hands.

    “Mark…?” Kian even scared to see Mark under coldwater.

   “Don’t worry, Ki, I’m fine.”

But yes, the water was so cold. He was freezing. He couldn’t breath, felt like thousand knives stabbed his lungs! And just few minutes, his lips were trembling, and he couldn’t feel his legs. Kian started to cry and kept holding Mark’s hand.

Then Kian heard a shout vaguely. It shouted his name. Under the heavy storm, he saw someone he knew well on the shipping ship.

‘Nicky?’

‘Yes, it’s Nicky!’ Kian was cry now, assured himself that his own brother has found them.

    “NICKY!!!!”

    “KII!!!! HOLD ON, WE WILL HELP YOU TWO!!!”

    “HURRY UP, WE COULDN’T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!!!”

    “HANG ON, KIII!!!”

But the storm was so big, and the wind blew so hard, made they couldn’t reach them while the box floated away from the shipping ship

    “No, KIAN, DON’T GOOOO!!! WE HAVEN’T MET YET. DON’T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!!”

Kian could hear the shout but them getting far from the boat. “NICKYYY

    “NICKYYY!!!!!”


I heard Kian shouted in panic and then wake him up in sudden.

    “Kian?” I asked him gently. “What’s wrong? Bad dreams?”

It took a while for Kina to realize where he was and what was happen. He was till in my arms, on couch where he was lead from the toilet after he vomited.

The ship was steady now.

    “The storm has passed?” he asked in wonder

I nodded wit smile

    “We are gonna be fine? There’s no damage on our ship? We’re not drowning, aren’t we?” he sounded scared

    “No, of course not. What’s wrong? Got any bad dream of our ship?”

Spontantley he hugged me, “I had a weird dream. We were hit by another ship and we are going to drown. Both of us fell into water when we tried to get into lifeboat. And when we were on water, a boat came rescuing us. Do you whose that boat is?”

I shooked my head

    “Nicky’s!! He was there on that ship shouting my name and tried to help us. But we were getting further by the storm. I just could hear he shouted my name couldn’t reach us. I cried, Mark, he was near of us but I couldn’t reach him, we would never met each other. I’m so scared, Mark.”

I pulled him for a hug, “No, don’t be afraid, that was only dream. You’ll gonna see him again. Hopefully we will be arriving in Dublin by tomorrow,” I ensured him,

   “I want to meet him, Mark.”

    “I know, you’ll be meet him.”

Kian just nodded.”

    “Come on, let’s go out side, let see sunrise,” I asked him. And without a word he took my request, and then went out.

I could hear Kian sighed in heavily. I knew what he’s thinking, ‘Thanks lord, it was only dream.’ I smiled and breathe gladly.


TBC 


Please Review



Next Chapter 17

No comments:

Post a Comment