Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 15 – Going home


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Happy Moment, Emotionaly wrecked

 


Part 15 – Going home

 

    “KIAN!!!!”

Kian woke instantly as he heard ‘his’ shout, and got down right away.

Nicky heard the shout, but his back hurt so much, he couldn’t move and he couldn’t stop Kian answering the shout.

For a minute Nicky held the pain and tried to get up, but soon he heard the belts cracked into something. “Kian!”

With an effort Nicky got down, and watched the horror sight. ‘He’ was belting Kian’s back bare. Kian was holding the wall and didn’t make a sound.

    “Stoop!!” Nicky shouted panicking. “Don’t beat him, pap!”

But he didn’t listen and kept beat him.

    “No…please…don’t beat him …,” Nicky pleaded, his tears ran down. “NO!!!!!”

    “Nicky, wake up love, Nicky,” somebody tried to wake him up.

    “WHOAH!!!” finally Nicky opened his eyes and stopping his bad dream.

He looked to Gina on his side stared him with worried eyes

    “It just a bead dreams, love,” she tried to calmed him.

Nicky nodded and controlled his breath.

    “Kian again?”

Nicky just nodded.

    “You still couldn’t forget him?”

‘God, I still couldn’t forget him. It has been 12 years!’

    “I’m sorry, Gina, I couldn’t forget him. Since ‘he’ died, I’m getting more often dream about him. Same dream!”

    “That’s because you missed him.”

Nicky bit his lips. ‘Yea, I missed him so much. I missed him everyday!’

    “Yes, I missed him,” then rose from his bed and washed his face. “I really missed him.”

Gina didn’t replay, she knew his husband feelings. Who wouldn’t miss to a brother who had not seen him for 12 years? Everybody did

Gina rose from bed and go to Kian’s room

A sweet little baby on his box had wake up already, expecting his mommy to come.

She picked him up, “Good morning, sweety,” she kissed him and took him out.

    “Hello, Kian,” Nicky looked fresher than when he woke up. He cheered his little man and picked him up from Gina as she started to do her morning chores.

Little Kian was on his father’s lap. Nicky looked his son’s face. So likely Kian, that’s why he named him Kian. And that made him always remember to Kian. He didn’t know how Kian now, as Nicky has stopped sending his letter three years ago. He was only know, Kian had released his third book. The proud and the missed even bigger. He could only keep his wish to see Kian again on his heart. He didn’t know when he will see his brother again.

*

 

Meanwhile at same time in different place,

 

    “Now I pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride,” the pastor finished his job.

Shane Sullivan looked amazed the beautiful girl right in his eyes who now had legally become his wife. The girl showed the same. They were totally happy. Shane finally married with his beloved girlfriend Gillian Gilmour. He then kissed her deeply to shown their happiness.  

I smiled happily as their guest, as also as Kian who becomes Shane’s best man. I could see the tears happiness in his eyes as he looked at me with smiling. I smiled back made him blushed.

I rose from my sit as the bride walked out trough the red carpet, and walked with Kian just behind them. We smiled happily.

 

The party was held on Sullivan’s Estate. It was great party. Everybody was happy, especially Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan who had marrying their last son. Shane and Gillian was a perfect couple, they were meant together.

 

    “Do you want us to be like them?” I asked Kian as we look the happy couple.

Kian blushed, “We are like them.”

    “But not openly.”

    “We don’t need to be open. Our families have now about us, and no one against us, they even supporting us. I think that enough.

I nodded, ‘Yeah, he’s right, that’s have enough.’

    “Kian!!” a happy shout was coming from the groom. He grinned happily.

Shane hugged Kian tightly, and me.

    “Thank you very much, Ki, thank you for being my bestman.”

Kian smiled, “It’s my honored to be your bestman.”

Shane just smiled happily.

 

As the party was over, Kian was even glad. There was something he had wait after Shane’s marriage. Something he had waiting so long.

 

The Sullivan’s knew what that is, and they only could support, as they were always supported all the thing Kian do. They just a bit worried of Kian’s feeling and his emotion. And I’m on his back 100% percent, I will accompany hi as I promised him before.

 

    “Did you still want to go, son?” Mae ensured his baby boy once again, before he excused.

    “Yes, mother. I have to go. Nicky has waited for me.”

    “And do you plan to stay there?”

    “I don’t know, mother. I don’t’ even know what will happen when we got there. Will we meet Nicky again? We have lost contact for three years. He never replayed my letters. But if we couldn’t meet him, I promised we will come back here.”

Mae smiled in relieved.

    “Take Anto with you,” she offered.

    “There’s no necessary, mother. Mark will accompany me. Beside, I believed Mr. Byrne had something important to do than go with me. Don’t worries, Mark will take care of me,” he gave her a comforting smile.

    “I just worried about you,son.”

    “Don’t worry, mother, I’ll be fine.”

Mae just nodded.

   “When you will leave?”

   “In a few day.”

Yeah, in a few day we were going to Ireland, back to Ireland.

Emotionally Kian hugged his mother.

    “Thank you for everything, mother, thank you very much.”

Mae hugged him tightly,  “I love you, Kian.”

    “I love you too mother.”

I could see how hard Mrs. Sullivan letting Kian go. He had been like her own son. She treated him like a baby, fragile, and need supported. And now, look at him, Kian has grown up

*

 

    “You ready, Ki?” gently I asked him as we were ready to leave.

He took a deep breath and smiling. He nodded, ensuring me he couldn’t wait to get home.

    “We leave now?”

He nodded again. He braced his book. The book he will presented to Nicky. The one he would never publish.

At the port.

 

    “Take care, son. And send me a letter when you’ve arrived or when you meet your brother. Send our love, we missed him so much.”

    “Yes, mother.”

Mae sighed heavily, as heavy as Nicky decided to stay.

Kian hugged his mother tightly, as well as his father.

    “Mark, take care Kian for me,” Mr. Sullivan said directly.

    “Will I do, Sir,” I nodded.

Till we heard the whistle, signed the ship was ready to sail. Me and Kian got up to the ship and felt the ship was moving abroad.

Right, Ki, we were going to Ireland. We were going home!!!

 

TBC

 

Please review

 

Next Chapter 16


No comments:

Post a Comment