Monday 11 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 18 – Back To the Past


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Child Abused, Emotionaly wrecked


Part 18 – Back To the Past

 

Kian opened the door store with nervous. And he just stood there as we were inside. He scanned the place.

    “Ki, do you remember something?”

    “Me and Nicky had been here. I was interested with the book on the etalase, I want it.”

    “That book?” I remembered the book he had told me before. The book that made him receives the belt for stealing.

He nodded. The he looked around to find someone behind the cashier table.

    “She gave it,” he pointed to the old lady on cahier table. She was talking to the other costumers.

    “You didn’t tell where the book is now?”

    “I don’t know. I lost it.”

No more question.

    “Mrs. Tuck! I remember her name, it’s Mrs. Tuck!”

With nervous, Kian approached her after the costumer left.

 

    “Good day,” Kian politely greeted him.

    “Good day, young master, what can I do for you?” she smiled gently.

    “I’m looking for Key Sullivan newest book, has it released?”

Mrs. Tuck smiled, “Well, it just arrived. We always run out.”

She took it from the newest book, and handed to Kian.

    “This is a great book. Everyone loves it. It very touchy,” she explained.

I smiled proudly. ‘Of course, it was your life story, Ki.’

    “I take this.”

Mrs. Tuck nodded and went to the cashier machine.

Kian paid the book.

For a while she looked at him carefully,

    “Excuse me, you are not a local, aren’t you? I never see you before, but your face looked familiar to me.”

Kian smiled. “Yes, I’ve just arrived yesterday.”

    “For business?”

    “No. For come home and looking for my family.”

Mrs. Tuck stunned, “Your family?”

    “Yes, my brother. We separated twelve years ago, and now I’m looking for him.”

    “What his name, son, maybe I could help?”

Kian smiled, “Hopefully you still remember him, Ma’am, its Nicky Fiennes.”

She froze, and looked Kian closer, like want to make sure with unbelievable.

    “Are you…?”

Kian nodded with smiling, “Yes, Ma’am, I’m Kian.”

    “My Lord, Kian!” her eyes started to blur with tears. “You have come back, son? I was shocked to hear you are leaving with that family. And you are talking now,” she was so mesmerized

Kian blushed. She could still remember how he used to be

    “Forgive me, “she smiled. “Last time I meet you, you didn’t want to talk.”

Kian just smiled and nodded.

    “They took a good care of you, didn’t they?” she smiled as watched Kian fully.

    “Yes, they are, Ma’am.”

    “And look at you now; you have become a good looking young man.”

Kian only could smile.

    “And now you have come back. I’m sure Nicky would glad you came home.”

    “I hope so, Ma’am. That’s why I want to know does he still live here?”

    “Of course, he still lives here. Haven’t you try to go to your house first? He still lives in your father’s house.”

Those words made his heart stop beating. So did I. Nicky really still live with ‘him’! And we were going to meet ‘him’ too!

    “No, Ma’am, we haven’t gone there. Time made me forget the way home,” Kian tried to hide his nervous.

Mrs. Tuck gave him a smile, “its normal, son, it has 12 years, and you were little then, right?”

    “Yes, Ma’am.”

Mrs. Tuck smiled again.

    “He still here, still in your house. It might the only heritage of your father.  You knew when your father died, didn’t you?”

This made us shock. Really shocked! He’s dead?

She noticed our frozen, “You didn’t know?”

Kian shook his head, “Nicky never told me.”

     “Oh, I’m sorry,” she gave the pity face. “It was years ago, just couple years after you left, son.”

We even froze. Nicky really didn’t tell us. He never mentioned it on his letter. Well, he never talked about ‘him on his letter.

    “Poor him. You father were so lonely since your mother died.”

Kian couldn’t even replay. That made him took the beating everyday.

    “He is happy now with your mother. Blessed him.”

    “Yes,” I almost couldn’t hear his voice

Kian took a deep breath. “Thank you very much, Ma’am. I’m going to meet him.”

    “Yes, son, meet him. I’m sure he missed you very much.”

    “Yes.”

He glanced at me, then back to Mrs. Tuck, “We better go, Ma’am, and thank you for everything.”

She just nodded, and watched us walked to the door.

    “Kian…”

Her called made him turned back, “Yes, Ma’am?”

    “Glad to see you again, son,” her smile was so warm.

    “Thank you, Ma’am. I’m glad to be home too,” with smiling and walked through the door.

 

On outside,

    “‘He’s’ dead, Mark,” with blank eyes.

    “Didn’t that relieve you? You don’t have to meet ‘him’ again.”

Kian just silent.

    “We go there now.”

    “Don’t you have to ask your address too?” I reminded him. “You forgot it, didn’t you?”

But he smiled, “Not anymore. Maybe I didn’t really remember, but I could remember this street where me and Nicky walked this street from the dock.”

And I just nodded, followed him.

 

As he walked to this road, he even sure the way home. He’ll found his house.

 

Till he stopped to a small house, and brought him to 12 years ago. His house.

 

Suddenly, a kid was coming form that house and run to the nearest shop. Kian watched him from where he stood.

It doesn’t long to see him come back pantingly, and look glimpse with a few bottles of beer. Kian could see the fear ness on that little kid face before he got inside

Kian followed him and took a long through the window

He saw that kid was before the big guy.

   “Why it’s only three? Didn’t I tell you to buy four!?”

The boy didn’t answer.

He grabbed the boy’s by his hair roughly. “Answer me, where’s the other, heah?”

The boy still didn’t answer. His face was full of pain.

He gave the boy two hard slaps, shocking Kian.

    “To the wall, pants off!” and took the cane.

The boy went to wall and pulled off his pants. He right away received his punishment on his butt. He didn’t scream or even cry.

Kian couldn’t stand at the sight. He felt glimpse, he couldn’t breath! That was him. That little boy was him!

    “Kian..?” I tapped his back in worry.

    “I broke one. I couldn’t hold four big bottles. I should have held them tight,” full of regretted.

    “Shss… its okay, Ki, that’s over, don’t remind it. He’s gone.”

But Kian still stood in that window.

    “Excuse, can I help you,” both of them were shocked with the female voice beside them. A pretty lady carrying a big bag with a few months baby on his carriage.

Kian looked at me, and,

    “Yes. Excuse me, Ma’am; is this Mr. Fiennes’s house?”

    “Yes, that’s right.”

Well, we were not really surprised, as we had sure this is Kian’s home; Nicky’s house.

    “And you are…?” she asked.

    “I’m…,” hesitate Kian looked at me, but I nodded. “… I’m Kian, his brother.”

Bruk! She dropped her bag.

 

TBC 

Please Review


No comments:

Post a Comment