Thursday 12 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 33 - Prince of Ireland

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 

Chapter 33
Prince of Ireland

Mark was at home with his baby brother on his lap. Barry was 4 years old and he wanted Mark read him a story book after his school. It could be his mother, but Barry was always wanted Mark. Guessed Mark had been a dearly loving big brother. And Mark never mined to doing it. He loved his brother a lot. Barry had made him a great brother he believed. Since he lost Kian, he gave all his love feeling to his brothers like he used to do to Kian. And he still wished he could meet Kian someday, even it took years.
    
      “Grhmmm… excuse me…,” the voice from the front door jumped him just in time when saw Barry had fall to sleep on his arms. And he had to smile.
      “My Prince…,” he right away stood up with picking Barry on his arms welcoming him. “You are home?”
     “Yeah.” With a smile, Nicholas came inside and sat
     “Wait a second, I’ll put Barry on his box first,” Mark excused, and Nicholas just nodded.
     “Where’s your parents?” as he saw Mark came back from his baby brother bed room.
     “Father is still in church, and mother is in down town buying something.”
     “And wasn’t you should doing it, Mark?” he teased.
     “Barry didn’t want me to go.”
     “Yeah… right,” he smiled jokingly. It was really so easy with Mark, like he almost forgot he was a prince.
     “So, when you arrived?”
     “Just couple days ago…”
     “O really…?” with he served his prince with a coup of tea.
     “Sorry I haven’t you, but I’m too excited for I brought home!” Prince Nicholas couldn’t his happy face, made Mark smiled.
     “Well, what you brought from England? A new song for the competition?” he smiled jokingly. Mark still didn’t believe how he was so close to the Prince, and become his best friend. But he believed music had made them met each other. His beautiful voice had brought him to the castle at 14 from the choir he was in at the church, and met The Young Prince. The Prince admired his voice so much and asked him to teach him how to sing. And just like that, they soon become a best friend. The Prince quite often came to Mark’s house and often Mark was invited to the castle. They were a good friend.
     “No, cause I admit I couldn’t make one as best as you, Mark,” he grinned. He always admired this young lad. The way he sang, the way he teach, and the way he write the songs, even for him self. Too good for a 16 years boy. He knew about the boy. An orphan boy who was taken from Ireland. No body knows where he had the talent as he never knew his talent. But he’s lucky enough to have parents that supported him all the way.
Mark just smiled.
    “I’m getting married, Mark!” he told his friend with full excited.
And that shocked him. Never thought his prince would come with such news.
Mark smiled happily, “Congratulation, My Prince!” he shook his prince hands with full of happiness.
     “Thank you.”
     “So who’s this lady?” Mark really wanted to hear the full story. “Guess your visit to England gave you something.”
     “Yes, indeed,” Nicholas still couldn’t hide his happy face. “She’s the most beautiful girl I ever seen. She’s an angel, Mark!”
     “I believe that, Your Majesty.”
     “You should meet her, Mark. I’m sure you will fell in love with her, but don’t ever try to take her from me,” he threaded her jokingly.
Mark gave a little laugh. “No, I would never dare, My Prince.” He didn’t think any girl would attract him. Many girls had tried to take his attention but no one had succeded. Lass was still confusing stuff for him. And he didn’t know why.
Nicholas laughed too. “It’s Lady Adeline. And he might be your future Queen, Mark,” with no hesitated.
Mark just nodded. “Well, I should meet her then, My Prince,” no attend to seriously.
     “You will, Mark. You will. You will come with us back to England, and of course with the King and The Queen too.”
 Mark froze, “Excuse me, Sir?”
     “Yes, you will come with me to England, and become my second tutor. The competition is getting closer and I need you there, beside I really want to introduce her to you.”
Mark was still numb. The first thing went through his mind from England was only Kian. Kian was still there. Could he meet again with Kian?
     “Going to England, my prince?”
     “Who will go to England?” the curious voice came from the door. It was Mrs. Feehily. “Oh, My Prince I didn’t know you come,” she right away gave a little bow.
     “Mrs. Feehily,” Nicholas smiled, gave a polite bowed. He couldn’t get away his eyes from her grown belly. Mark was having another bother!
Mark helped her mother with the baggage and brought it to the kitchen.
     “Who will go to England, My Prince?”
Nicholas stayed calm with looking to Mark, “With your permission, Ma’am, could Mark come with me to England.”
     “On what occasion, Your Majesty?”
     “He will be my tutor, Ma’am.”
     “Tutor?”
     “Yes, The Royal Competition, I don’t fit in if Mark was not there.”
     “Oh, really?” he looked to his son with surprised. She believed his son was a talented kid with his music, but never thought would become The Prince Tutor, esp. for the Royal Competition.
    “Yes, he is, Ma’am,” he smiled with no doubt. “So, could Mark come with me, Ma’am?”
She looked to his son with proud, “Of course,” then turned to Mark, “Have you ask your father, Mark?”
     “No, mother, I haven’t,” Mark answered with a bit confused.
     “Well, ask him, son, but I’m sure he would permit you.”
      “Yes, Mother,” He was still confused. Did it mean Nicholas just made a quick permission, even without ask him first? But what he should, Nicholas was His Prince, no one would question The Prince, espc, when The Prince needed him.
     “But what about you, Mother, who will helping you?” Mark with worried face looking his unborn baby brother.
     “What? Cause I’m pregnant, Mark? Don’t worry, love,” she smiled. “I’ll be fine, I still can take care your brother and this little one,” with rubbing her grown belly. “Don’t worry, Mark, you may go with The Prince.”
With that Mark knew he couldn’t resist.
He looked to Nicholas who smiled like a child as his plan gone well. Mark sighed with a little smile. Going to England? What it would be like? It had 6 years since he went there with his parents for Kian, but unveils, Kian had been adopted. He lost Kian forever. But this time he put his little hope, he could meet Kian again, even for a moment.


 TBC

Next Chpter 34

1 comment:

  1. kak jangan bilang mark homo juga disini -________-

    hahhahahaha, g8 to see him again in this story :D cant wait to see his reaction when he meet kian :O

    g8 story :)

    ReplyDelete