Thursday 12 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 34 - “Who’s Willa?”

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 
 
Chapter 34
“Who’s Willa?”


Kian couldn’t get his mind out from Willa the maid. She was tense and rarely talk. And sometime she would send a look to Kian, with her sad strange eye made him bit shivered. But she looked nice, and he felt sympathy of her. He knew she was lonely, and he knew the feel of being lonely. 
Kian looked her sweeping the table, he started to think make approach on her, probabely could be a friend for her, even Shane thought this might not agood idea...

    “Excuse me..,” Kian greeted her carefully not attend to scare him or jumped.
And so surprised the maid responded nicely.
     “Yes?” but then froze when she meet the face. Once again, she was locked on Kian’s face.
     “Edward,” she smiled and her hand was to touch Kian’s cheek. Kian bite his lips. She called him by ‘Edward’ again.
Kian had to smile apologize,  “I’m sorry, Ma’am but I’m not Edward.”
She froze, and pulled her hand with her fallen face,
    “Oh, excuse me, forgive me,” her voice was so soft, not showing she had ever been in prison committed a murder.
     “It’s alright,” he smiled gently. “I’m Kian,” he introduced himself.
     “Kian?” she like absorbing the name. “We have met before, didn’t we?”
Kian sighed, “Yes, we first met at St. Peter, Ma’am.”
That paled her, “Yes, St. Peter.” Her face turned sad. “My son....”
     “You have a baby on St. Peter?” he tried to ask comfortly.
     “Yes, some years ago.”
Kian bit his lips and went to think.
      “I was from there too,” so straight to tell where he was came from. Kian didn’t think he would tell to someone, especially the stranger one. But he thought, this could be the best way of getting know with her.
And she froze, and looked him gently. “You from there, son?”
     “Yes, Ma’am,” with smiled proudly. There was no ashamed from committed where he was come there, like there nothing to be ashamed.
      “Please.. it’s Willa,” with a smile.  “But you didn’t look like...” she looked his suit and his bright eyes. “And you play music so well, son.”
Kian had to smile, “Thank’s to my foster parents.”
      “Great family I believed?” she smiled too.
Kian had to nod.
      “You are lucky, son, God blesses you.”
      “Thank you.”
      “I wish my boy has a Kiane luck with you, son.”
Kian just smiled.
      “What his name, Willa? Probably I know him?”
She sighed with shook her head, “No, I didn’t have a chance to give him a name.”
Kian felt disappointed; no way could he help her find his son.
She looked at him, “How old you, son?”
      “17, Ma’am.”
She sighed. “My baby probably 17 too by now,” with smiled bitterly.
Kian still listened.
      “If he still alive now,” she added with sighed.
Kian bit his lips.
      “How could be he’s not alive, Father Simon and Sister Anne treat and raise us well.”
      “I knew they are, son, that’s why I gave him to them.”
Kian didn’t replay. He scanned her.
      “Have you met him again?”
She shook her head,
      “Why? You could meet him. Have you ask to Father Simon, about your son?”
Willa bit her lips sadly, “No, I haven’t go there,” with shyly.
That shocked him. “You haven’t got inside?”
    “...I’m scared, son, I’m not ready to know about him,” with uneasy feeling.
    “But you went there...I saw you?”
    “I did, but have no courage to know something about him.”
    “Maybe you should, or you will never know about him.”
She sighed, “Yea..,” with a little smile.
Kian went think. Was there something happened that made her left her baby there?
He scanned her warmly, “Why you left him, Willa?" he asked her carefully. That question was always on an orphan’s head, ‘why they were left?’
She went silent. “I had to. He was sick. He needs treatment, but I can’t give it. I didn’t have money. And I knew he would die if I keep him. I didn’t want he died like his father. So I had to give him away, so he could have a well treatment. But who will know he could survive, he was very sick then.”
Kian bit his lips. His heart started to beat with her story. She had a sick baby.
    “Willa, what the illness your baby had?” he ask with nervously.
    “He had lungs problem, son.”
With that he froze, couldn’t believe what she said. His eyes started to blur. ‘No...’
     “Lungs...problem... Ma’am...?” he nervously repeated, his heart beat so fast, almost burst.
     “Yes, like his father had. And he was so blue. I know he would die as I couldn’t take care of him. So I put him on his boz, and I left him on St. Peter door. I knew that wasn’t the nicest thing I do, but at least he would have treatment for his lung. I couldn’t let him die like his father. I can’t.”
Kian’s heart even beat faster, and his eyes had covered with the tears. ‘She could be...’ Kian started can’t breath.
     “Son...?” her voice brought him back. “Are you alright?”
Kian panted, didn’t know what to say... she could be...
     “Excuse me...,” with that he rushed to the toilet.
Shane saw him,
     “KIAN!!??” and ran after him.

Shane found him sat on the corner of the toilet crying.
      “Kian? what happened? Are you hurt? Did she hurt you?” he asked worriedly.
But Kian shook his head.
      “Kian...so what...”
      “Shane...,” his voice was so small.
      “Yes, Sir?” felt his own fear.
      “I found my mother, Shane,” with trembling voice.
 Shane froze, “Pardon, Sir?”
      “Shane, she is my mother. That maid is my mother!”
That really froze Shane.


TBC


Chapter 35

No comments:

Post a Comment