Thursday 12 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 36 - “Who Am I?”

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 


 
Chapter 36
“Who Am I?”


Kian went back to Charlie’s with nervous. Even nervous when he saw Willa. Deep down he wanted to burst into her and hugged her tight, like he hug Lady Evelyne, and said he was her son. He wanted to feel his own mother’s love, but he knew she might be scared with what happened yesterday. He had scared of by ran to the toilet with crying not to let her know what he was crying. And know Kian really need to know about her. Anything! And for this, Shane was think he needed to stay with Kian.

Kian looked in nervous to Shane before called her.

    “Hi, Willa....”
    “Oh, Kian,” her faced showed worry. “What happened yesterday? Did I hurt you, son? You looked so upset, son...,” her voice really showed her careness and guilty.
     “No...no...,” he took her hands to comfort her. “I’m alright, Willa, you didn’t hurt me at all,” giving her a warm smiled, and sighed relieve. “It took me remind of my mother.”
     “Where’s your mother, son?”
Kian gulped in nervous. Could he tell her now?’
He swallowed hard. “I don’t know who was my mother, neither my father. They said I was left on the gate.”
Her face fell, “Ow, my child,” she touched his cheek. “I’m so sorry. But I’m sure there was a good reason why she did that, Kian,” she tried to comfort the boy.
     “Yes, I guessed,” Kian forced a smile. ‘Yes, she had a good reason!’
     “But then you have a good foster parents...,”
     “Yea,” with deep sighed. “They are nice family, a loving parents. And they gave me everything.”
Willa smiled, “Yes, I could see that. You play better piano there, son. And how you play did remind me to someone I love.”
Kian bit his lips. “Edward?” he tried to guess. Somehow he could feel, this Edward was his father.
She jumped a bit. “Yes....”
Kian sighed with sympathy. And she looked at him carefully.
     “You really were like him, son, well, except your hair. He didn’t have this long hair like you. Your face, your voice..., and your talent...I feel like seeing him again ... in you.”
Kian gave a warm smile. “Guess there would be some reason why I’m so like your husband?” with nervous.
     “My husband?”
Kian bit his lips, “Edward...?”
Willa had to smile, “No... he’s not my husband, son...I wished to, but never happened.”
Kian face fell with question.
     “We could be marrying, but Earl McGreggor would never allow us. He wouldn’t let his son married to a maid.”
Kian gulped in pale. ‘Earl McGreggor? Maid?’
She forced to smile. “I knew I shouldn’t fell love to my young master, it’s a forbidden love,” she took her memory bitterly.
     “But you loved him?”
     “Love him still, son. I still love him. We loved each other. He was so kind to me and always treated me well. And I treated him well too.”
Kian kept listened.
     “The lung problem he had... he got attack oftenly... and I was there for him... taking care of him, and loving him. I love him with all my heart,” she smiled with the memory.
     “Till we couldn’t hold our self and crossed the rules.
     “I’m pregnant, and that range out Lord Master.”
Kian felt the tense...his heart started to beat fast
     “He fired me, and had to leave my love or he would killed me and my baby.”
Kian heart stopped in pale.
     “So I left, without no money, carrying my unborn baby.”
     “Did Edward try to find you, reach you back,” he asked nervously.
     “I didn’t know, but then I heard he died not long after I left..... and that broke me....”
Kian held his breath uneasy.
     “My Edward is dead, and I’m carrying his baby. And this baby who was keep me alive. I knew I couldn’t survive if i hadn’t my baby, Edward son. So I kept my baby and keep alive for the little child, and I did. I survived and delivered my safely...” she smiled with the memory.
Kian even nervous and hard to breath as he believed his birth didn’t bring her happines.
She continued, “I have a baby boy. So gorgeous, small, and so perfect. He has his father’s face... gorgeous. And he has his father illness as well....,” she stopped sadly. “Well you know the rest as I put him St. Peter, giving my baby away to save his life.”
Kian still held his breath, and took a deep breath slowly. ‘It’s was really him, the baby was him.’ So hard he fought the tears. Not in front of her. Not now.
Kian looked at her. “So what happened after you gave your baby?”
She looked him back, starred his eyes made him nervous, “Guess you knew I’m a criminal, spent my 15 years in prisoner for a murder?”
Kian gulped even nervous, didn’t answer.
But she smiled, “I knew the rumor here, that I killed my client. And I believed Charlie hired me for pity. And yes... I killed that man. And I’m glad I did.”
Kian swallowed hard. His heart fell. Somehow he didn’t want to accept her mother was a murderer.
      “I had to, son. He was trying to kill me first.”
Kian bit his lips.
       “I even had no life after giving my baby away, I don’t give a s** with my life. So I went to the street and offering my body. And lucky me... I’m doing my job well.”
Kian even hard to listen. This wasn’t he wanted to hear from his real mother.
      “Maybe I was wrong, and I’m not really proud of what I was doing. I remembered him, and my baby. And I knew I had to stop it. And it was when the tragic happend.”
     “What happend...?” he asked fearfully, not really wanted to hear the real happend.
Willa looked at him with sad... “I had to kill him when he tried to do somethin horrible to me. I had to fight... because I was planned to take my baby back with me, and starting a new life of my own with my baby. But I guessed I took a wrong way. I killed him,” there’s no hesitated or sorry at her.
Kian really tried so hard for not crying. It really something that didn’t let her taking him back with him. ‘God’
She took a deep breath with a smile... “I don’t know why I told you this all, son. I never tell it to anybody... not even to Charlie....”
Kian had to smile bitterly.
     “Maybe it’s because you have his face, son, so I could tell this easily. Hope you don’t mind, hearing my disguisting past,” she forced a smile uneasily
     “No..., it’s fine to me, Ma’am...I’m asked to, didn’t I?” Kian smiled nervously. Could he tell him now, that he’s really her lost baby?
She smiled, and touched his face again. “You are  a great kid, Kian. I wished my baby is like you. A gorgous, smart, and kind lad.”
Kian smiled really held his feeling, but couldn’t. He reached her hand and kissed her hand...
      “Mother... you don’t neet to find him again... I’m already here...I’m your son, mother,.... that baby is me…..”
 Willa froze in pale, while Shane sighed hopeless, ‘stupid bugger’.


TBC

Chapter 37 nya besooooook yaaaa :)

1 comment: