Saturday 14 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 37 - “I’m Your Son…”

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 

 
Chapter 37
“I’m Your Son…”

Willa still shocked in pale. Shane got alarmed.
     “Kian...,” Shane tried to warn him.
     “No...!” he protested, and back to Willa. “Mother… it’s me… I’m that baby… I’m… I’m your baby…” his breath stared to beat rapid.
     “No, you can’t be….,” it was sure like unaccepted truth for her.
     “Yes… mother… it’s me…! I had that illness, mother… I had that lung problem….ask him, he knew my illness,” he pointed to Shane, and asked for support.
Willa looked to the other lad with unsure face.
      “Kian, please...,” Shane still tried to hold the boy.
      “No, Shane! Tell her, I’m her baby, Shane, I’m her son!” Kian had cried now with rapidly breath. Shane feared the attack will come again.
Willa looked the boy very carefully, but then smiled. Kian had ready to smile for some emotion exploded.
     “No… love…, don’t pushed yourself, son.”
Kian face fell in heartbroken.
     “What happened to your foster parents, son?” she asked gently.
Kian froze, “Excuse me?” stopped his crying.
      “Yes, love, ... is there something wrong happened to your foster parents? Have you lost them?”
Kian still shocked, but came back right away, “No! I’m still have them, they are still fine, and I’m fine with them,”  he was trying to control his rapid breath.
Shane started to worry, Kian would get attack again.
    “So why you do this?”
    “Do what, mother?” he still couldn’t believe.
    “Admitted me as your mother, while I’m not...”
    “NO, mother, it’s really you! You are my real mother, I’m your son!” Kian almost desperate. “Why don’t you want to admit me!?”
Shane even worried. He knew Kian could get attack from this hard emotion.
    “Ma’am… please… believe…,” Shane spoke for Kian. It had to stop before Kian got the attack.
Willa looked to Shane. And he gave the ensuring face.
    “Yes…Kian is your son.”
Kian sighed in hope, Shane was supporting him.
    “Didn’t you love him, your baby? And wanted to see him?”  Kian kept insisted her.
    “I do, son....”
    “So take this!” Kian cut her desperately.
Willa bit her lips. “But I never expected like this. It’s so easy, Kian...”
    “Because it is supposed to happen. We found each other.”
Willa went to think. She looked the boy who really tried to insisted him. Maybe he was right, but why this heart hadn’t told her something.
    “Mother, you said I have his face, and I have his talent, so it’ not a coincidence, it’s because I have his blood. I’m really his son, your son!”
Willa started to cry, and looked the boy, scanned him, “Yes, you really like him, and have such talent like him...”
     “Yes... I’m your son.”
Willa still looked at him, then to other lad, and he just nodded. With that slowly she slowly believed. She touched that face...
     “It’s that you? You are my baby?” her voice cracked.
Kian nodded with cried. And she pulled her slowly to her arms and hug him tightly.
     “Kian, my baby..., my son...,” she cried hugging him,    
     “Yes, mother, it’s me... you find me....,” Kian even cried in joy full emption, in her arms.
Shane only watched them with mix feelings. He felt glad Kian had found his biological, but something worried him. Kian would might forget his role as Adeline, and forget he had Lady Evelyn who needs him.

But Shane had glad enough, when he could pull Kian home and changed him to Adeline. It’s very had first as Kian didn’t want to leave Willa. He was pretty sure Willa was her mother, and yes Shane had no doubt about that. But Kian had to leave her for being back as Adeline. And Kian knew about that. And another thing that make Shane glad, Kian didn’t tell about his other identities as Adeline. Kian still knew his role and had to live with it.

    “Shane I need to do something for my mother. I will find a house for him, and support her life. I couldn’t let her work as maid on the bar. She had suffered too long, it’s time for rest and enjoy the life... with me...”
Shane stunned. “Kian...”
     “I know, Shane. I couldn’t live with her all the time, but at least I could spend time with my real mother.  I lost her once, and I won’t let that happen again. Don’t worry, Shane, I wouldn’t forget, I still Adeline in the other life and I still live it.”
Shane nodded glad .
     “And Shane... please don’t tell father. He doesn’t have to know about this, or it would sad him. No one should know about her. She is part of Kian’s life, not Adeline’s.”
Shane went silent couldn’t believe Kian just said what Master said last night, but he nodded, “Sure, Kian....”
Kian smiled gladly. “And find me a nice house.”
     “Yes, Sir,” with nodded.
Kian even smiled, and walked home with happily.
            And again, back to the mansion, Adeline jumped up to Lady Evelyn side and slept there hugging her mother, like she still needed her love, not only from the new lady she just knew. Adeline had her mother as Kian’s.


TBC


Next 38

No comments:

Post a Comment