Saturday 14 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 39 - “Please Leave Me No More”

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 



Chapter 39
“Please Leave Me No More”


The cart ran to the port.
     “No… she can’t leave me, Shane... she can’t leave me again…,” he shaked with sobbed.
     “No she won’t, Sir,”
    “But what if we are late?”
    “No we won’t. Just stay calm, Sir, take a deep breath,” Shane calmed the boy. He hoped this wouldn’t take Kian any harm.

Kian even impatient when he got out from the port and ran looking for Willa.
A big ship was on the port ready for sailing. And there she was, ready to go with her bag.

    “Willa!” he shouted her.
The women turned around and found the boy with his sad eyes and was crying.
    “Please don’t go...,” he plead her with tears.
 Her face fell. “Ow, Kian...,”
    “Why you are leaving?”
    “I have to, son. I have to find my child, my son.”
    “NO!! I’m your son, Willa, I’m your baby!” he started to hysteric again. “How could you say I’m not!?”
Willa bit her lips, “Because they said you are not.”
Kian paled. “What? W..who.. said?”
    “Father Simon.”
Kian shocked in pale. ‘No.. it couldn’t be’. He looked to Shane who shocked as well.
    “My baby was taken to Ireland when he was 10 years, and now I have to find him.”
Kian even couldn’t believe. Did it mean, it was Mark? Mark was his son?
But no! Mark wasn’t ill! He was in very good health. And his mother was death giving him birth. NO it wasn’t Mark. It couldn’t be Mark!
     “No..., he’s lying, mother...” Kian was blurred with the tears, still didn’t believe why would Father Simon lied.
They were jumped with the ship horn.
 Willa touched the cheek’s boy. It was red with tears, “I’m sorry, Kian. You are a good kid. I wish you are. You have his face, but you are not...” she sent a smile, and kissed the boy.
     “No, Ma’am... he’s really your son,” Shane tried to confince her.
But she smiled, “No... don’t push your self, lad.”
 She turned to Kian, “Thank you, Kian, for accepting me, but you are too good for me. I don’t deserve you. Good bye, Kian.”
With the last touch, Willa step up to the ship.
     “No...no...please don’t go... please...mother..… don’t leave me… again..,” he panted with cried, He knew his body couldn’t take his hysterical. And it came again. He started to lose his breath. He panted for the air. But his panic made it worst and he lose it. Strong hands catch his body before he fell to the ground.
      “Kian? Ma’am, please!” Shane had to shout her, made her turned.
Willa turned around and shocked with the boy laid on the ground supported by Shane.
     “Kian?” She went to him.
And she even shocked when saw the boy turned blue for loosing his breath. At that moment she was like seeing his baby boy. She paled.
     “He’s really your son, Ma’am...,” Shane tried to hold his anger, letting this happend again.
     “Oh, my Lord... my baby...forgive me.” She now no doubt, he was really her baby.
Shane was about to pick the boy, when a voice came from behind.
     “Shane? Oh my God, Kian!?”
Shane turned around and found his young master.
    “Sir? Thank Lord, you are here, Sir, and forgive me...”
Wordlessly Byron picked the boy and took him to his cart. Shane and Willa follewed behind.

    “I’m sorry, Kian, but you are not my my son, don’t push your self.”
Kian couldn’t breath with the words. ‘No... she couldn’t reject him.’ He couldn’t take any rejection again. It really hurted. He felt hurt on his chest, and he even couldn;t breath.
    “No...mother... please... don’t go... please..., don’t leave me again,” he whimpered in his sleep. His chest was hurt so much.
    “I’m here...son... I’m here... “
Kian heard to voice. ‘Mother?’ ‘Milady?’ no it wasn’t Lady Evelyn’s voice, this was ....
He tried to open his eyes and found a women figure sat beside his bed. He focused his eyes and saw her, not Lady Evelyne.
    “M...mother..?”
    “Aye... son...” she smiled with tears, she held his hands.
    “Y...ou are... not... leaving me...?” he panted heavily.
    “No, son.., I wouldn’t leave you again, i have found you...and forgive me for doubting you.”
Kian sighed with smiled gladly.
Carfulley she pulled him to her arm and hug him, “Oh, thanks Lord, i finally found you. I could hold you again, son... my baby,”
Kian absorbed the love. Love from his true mother. It was a different feeling but not in the bad way. The love was equal. He had two mothers, he had this two loves. From Willa and from Milady Evelyne. 
    “Don’t leave me again, mother...”
    “I won’t, son, I won’t leave you again,” she kissed the boy. She was really no doubt, she found her baby, her lost baby.
Kian took a deep breath and looked around. He was in the big chamber. He felt strenght yet so familiar.
He found Shane stood not far from the bed.
    “Sir?” he smiled calmly to him, but couldn’t hide his worry eyes.
    “Where am I, Shane?”
Shane had to smile, “Bluebelle, Sir.”
That paled him. ‘Bluebelle?’
    “Ah, there you are, you have waked up,” a familiar voice came to the room. “Hello, little brother,” he smiled warmly, while Kian even paled.
    “Byron?” he pressed his self to the bad, as knowing he’s not in Adeline’s dress. Never thought Byron would find him on Kian identity.
    “Well, glad you still recognize me as your brother.”
Kian was confused, but Byron smiled gently. He sat beside Kian
    “It’s alright, Kian,” he touched the boy’s hand gently.
Kian slowly sighed in glad.
    “Now let’s check you again,” and Byron exemined him. No swelling hard and his heart beat sounded normal. He was fine.
    “How you are feeling now?”
    “I’m fine, Byron…” he almost forgot, Byron was a doctor now, like their father. Then there’s a good reason why Kian cannot.
    “I’m glad you are,” Byron smiled gently. “I was feared I would see you like years ago, Kian, while father not here, but you are not. Guessed you are stronger now,” he smiled cheekily. “You have to see how Shane faces then,” he looked to Shane teasing him.
Kian had to smile to Shane and found he was red. Shane never stopped worrying him.
     “Now get rest. And your mother can’t stay here till you fit up, Kian.”
It shocked Kian first, but Byron gave  a warm smile and comfort him, made Kian had to smile in glad. 
    “Thank you, Byron.”
    “Thank you very much, Sir,” Willa said with glad.
Byron just nodded in smile.
    “Well, I have to go again,”
    “You are always leaving,” Kian pouted his lips like Adeline did. So cute even when he was Kian.     
    “You know I had to, Ad...Kian,” he almost slipped word, but right away back in line normally like was nothing. “But I’ll be back before dark, okay?”
Kian could only nod.
     “Just get rest,” Byron couldn’t help to kissed his head. Kian or Adeline wouldn’t give any different. He still loved him, like his baby brother.
He stood up and turned to Shane
     “Don’t make any mistake again, Shane,” with a bit stern.
And Shane just nodded, “No, Sir.”
With that Byron left the room.
Kian turned to Shane.
     “Shane, does he know?”
     “Yes, he knows, Sir,” with nodded.
     “And he doesn’t….?”
Shane shook his head, “You know him, Sir,” with a gently smiled, made Kian sighed in glad.
     “Ow, thank you, Lord.”
     “Yes, son, you are very lucky having a great brother like him, Kian,” Willa said with graceful.
Kian smiled, “Yes, I am.”
Willa sighed with smile holding Kian’s hand, and kissed it.
      “It’s great to have you back, Kian. I dreamt about this everyday, and I’m sorry I didn’t believe you in the first place. It was, I went to St. Peter, and Father Simon said you are not my son.”
Kian’s face back fell.  Yes, the faking information was from Father Simon. But why Father Simon did that to him? He looked to Shane who gave a sympathy eyes.
Willa sighed, “Well, I guess I can understand why he did that, son. He doesn’t want me to see you again, while you have a great family now. I’m supposed to bother you, Kian, and become a burden for you. You probably ashamed of me.”
      “No, no, mother, I never ashamed of you, and you will never be a burden for me. Don’t you know I always wondered will I meet my mother again? I never met her, never knew about her. For my whole life I dreamt of meeting her, and when it happened, I would never let her go. So I did now, mother, I’ve found you, and I would never let you go.” he sighed with looking to Shane, “And I think I really can understand why Father Simon gave you a lie, forgive him, mother.”
Willa had to smile, “No… I’m not angry with him, Kian, it just I almost left you again.”
Kian sighed, yes, it could happen again.
     “I just need my baby back, no matter where is he.”
Kian smiled, “Yes, I can see that, mother.” He held his mother hand tight, “Thank you, mother, thank you for not giving up on me.”
     “Never, son.”
     “I promise, mother, we’ll never been apart and you’ll have a better life that you never had before,” it was like a son’s promise to his mother. Kian was really making a promise, even he didn’t know how to make it with him as Kian, but he would try. He would start a new life with his mother and as Kian.


TBC 

Next 40

No comments:

Post a Comment