Friday 20 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 40 - A Mother for Kian

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ----
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 
 

Chapter 40
A Mother for Kian

Kian was only needed one day resting on Bluebelle, beside he felt uncomforted with Kian identity at the Bluebelle castle. Uncomforted with Byron seeing him as Kian not as Adeline, and of course he couldn’t be Adeline in front of his mother.
So Kian was excused and had a great idea for him and his mother. With Shane’s help, Kian decided to use his summer house at Summerhill for his mother to live. It was still belong to his father, but had been abandoned for almost ten years. No body came there; well maybe they had forgotten they still have a small house there. So maybe his family would never notice about his mother, and she could live peacefully there, where he could spend his time as Kian, being himself not to lie to everybody. He really needed that. And he had to tell his hard situation to his mother, that he couldn’t always be there for his mother. He had another lives to live, different life. And the best way of living it, was only telling his mother the truth. He couldn’t lie to his mother, no he couldn’t. He told everything, from the day they found him on the street till how he had to change to Adeline. And he had expected what the react he would get from his mother.

Willa was numb as Kian told her the story. It really shocked her. ‘Lady Adeline’, she knew about her and the gossip about her most beautiful lady in town. And that lady was Kian? Her son?
    “Yes, I saw her once. She was on her cart, passed me. And I was stunned with her beauty, so beautiful like everyone said.”
Kian bit his lips, but of course everybody would recognize her as the beautiful lady in town, even his mother.
Willa was still half numb.  “So, that beautiful lady, is you, honey?”
    “Yes, mother, it’s me. I have to live in two identities. I have to live as Adeline but I need to have my real identity too, mother, to keep remind me who the real I am. And I’m so sorry, mother, I took the adoption… I sold my pride for the better life, being a rich girl. But Milady really needs me then. I couldn’t leave her, and I didn’t want to.....” he took a deep breath, “I…I… need her love, mother, a mother’s love,” his voice was broken feeling the guilty, “I’m so sorry,” he felt his tears down to his cheek.
    “Oh, honey…,” she pulled him to his arm. “I should sorry, son. I left you alone there, while you need a mother, and I wasn’t there when you need me. This Milady is loving you so much, and you need her love, so badly need it that you would do anything to have it. I can’t blame you, and no body will blame you. You have done a great job, for the milady. In fact you have turn to a such a great lady. You should proud of its son. No body can do like you do, love,” she smiled tried to comfort his son, as she knew how his feeling being on that position.
     “But it still like I sold my pride. Changing me as a man to a woman, only for better life_”
     “No, love,” she cut him gently, and wiped his tears, “You never sold your pride. If you do, I would never seeing as a man. I would never see my gorgous son, like this. You never put your pride, son, you just doing your job, and everybody can understand that.”
     “Not everybody, mother. Only you and Shane who knows about me, and of course Lord McFadden and Byron. Not even Charlie, mother.”
     “Yes, I see.” She smiled, “Don’t worry, love, I will never brought it up to anybody. Your secret save in me, and you can live your two identities in the Kiane time peacefully. I even don’t mind if I have to hide from your life.”
     “NO!” he cut her. “No, mother, I would never hiding you, never. You are Kian’s mother, not Adeline’s, that’s a different life. And I’m so much proud having you as my mother. You have been through a lot of pain for me. So let Kian and Adeline have their own mother.”
Willa had to smiled with amazed. “You are blessed, son, having two mother who loves you so much.”
Kian sighed with smile, “Yes, I know, mother. I know I was blessed. And thank you for your understanding.”
Willa just nodded and kissed the boy’s forehead. “I love you, son.”
Kian absorbed the love. The real love from his real mother.
Willa looked his son with mesmerize. No wonder they called him lady Mesmerize too.
     “I just wonder how you live in two lives at the Kiane time?”
Kian smiled, “With Shane’s help,” he sent Shane a smile.
Willa looked to the other lad who always right beside Kian all the time.
     “He’s there from the beginning, and still with me. He help me through anything and let me do anything too. For Adeline Shane is her guard, but for Kian, Shane is his life. I couldn’t live without him who always put me on the track. He served me well, weither I’m Adeline or myself. I couldn’t imagine if i don’t have Shane by my side.”
Willa smiled to Shane and touched his hand, “Thank you very much.”
     “My pleasure, Ma’am, he’s my master and my friend, I’m only doing my job_”
    “With love,” Kian added.
Shane smiled, “Yes, with love.”
     “Thank you, Sir.”
Shane nodded, “You are welcome, Ma’am.”
Willa back to her son and he looked at her softly, “Mother... would you like to meet Lady Adeline now?”
She  stunned, but then nodded with comforted smile.....
***

            So Kian lived in real two lives. He felt like having two family. One with the McFadden, and one with his real mother. He gave everything that his mother never had. With Shane’s help, Kian could live both. Noon as Kian and Night as Adeline, and no one noticed, not even Byron and his father. Well that what he guessed. And then Shane came with the truth, that he had related with Claudia McGregor. But not in blood related. To his surprised Claudia was not pure a McGregor. Her mother, Baroness Lilian, was Earl McGreggor’s adoption child, and she married to Baron Burton with still using McGreggor’s name. Kian had to relieved, somehow he didn’t want to have blood related with that mean lady Claudia McGreggor. NO.

Kian thought he had covered well from his father, but guessed he could never lie to his father. It was at dinner time and Milady Evelyn was not joining them, when suddenly his father whispered to him with his warm voice.

    “How’s The Summerhill, my princess? Don’t ever bother to ask me anything, love. You know I will grant everything you ask, especially for her.”
Adeline was numb. She paled in white. But Lord McFadden gave her a gentle smile. There’s no anger there, only love.
      “Congratulation, love, I’m happy for you. You finally found her, and I knew you will need her, you do need her, love.”
Adeline’s heart sunked with disbelieve. Her father was so much supporting her. She burst to him and cried.
      “Forgive me, father, I didn’t tell you. I was scared you will upset, and you would think me ungrateful for everything you’ve done to me.”
      “What, for finding your mother?” with pulling her off gently, facing the red face by the cry, “No, of course not, honey. If that will make you happy, I won’t mad or even angry. You know I can never angry with you, right?”
Adeline’s had to nod.
Lord McFadden wiped that tears, “Now, there’s no need to cry, and no need to apologize. In fact I’m so proud of you, my dear, you can be an amazing child to everyone. For us and for your real mother.”
Adeline sighed with smiled, “Thank you, father.”
     “We should thank you, love. We made you like this, and you deserve anything you should have, dear. And I will sometimes visiting her, say thank you for bringing you to the world and let us to have you too.”
Adelines blushed with the smile.
     “So, I have an invitation here. Earl McGreggor’s have a party tomorrow; would you come to accompany me?”
Adeline stunned. “Earl McGreggor?” she paled.
     “Yes,” with his comfort smile. “Your grand father.”
Adeline even stunne, “You knew, father?”
Lord McFadden had to smile, “There nothing I didn’t know about you, my dear.”
Adeline bit his lips. His father really didn’t show any discomfort face.
     “Why you ask me to come?”
     “Well, because I couldn’t ask your mother to accompany me, and probably you want to meet your grand father. He just came back from India and so you haven’t meet him before.”
    “But you know him?”
    “Yes, I know him, and we are very close before he went to India.”
    “India?”
Lord McFadden nodded. “He had spent there for almost fifteen years, and now he had came back. And I’m a bit surprised to know he’s your grand father.”
    “I’m surprised too, father.”
    “But, that wouldn’t make me wonder where you have such music talent like that. You are really his replicant, love.”
    “My father?”
    “Yes, Edward McGreggor.”
Adeline bit his lips.
    “And I’m so proud to have you here.”
    “You found me, father, and saved me.”
    “By fate, love, Lord’s will.”
    “Yes…,”
    “So, would you come to accompany me, love? Don’t worry, I wouldn’t say anything about it. He wouldn’t know about you if you’re not ready yet.”
Adeline just smiled, and nodded. “Thank you father.
He just smiled and hugged her warmly, “I love you so much, my dear.”
     “I love you too, father,” she hugged him again tightly, felt of the father’s love.
Lord MacFadden rubbed her back gently, cursed himself to put her like this. But he had to. And he had done everything just to make this kid happy.
Adeline sighed in relieve. She didn’t expected would be this easier. She should know there’s nothing she should scare of. His father really loved her, and supporting her in everyway. He would do anything to make her happy. Yes, she should have known that. And there was nothing he was worry about. She could live in two lives in peacefully, but of course carefully. With Shane help, she knew she could make it. 

TBC
 Next 41

No comments:

Post a Comment