Friday 20 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 41 - Confront

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ----
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 
 

Chapter 41
Confront
    
            On the next day, Kian passed the day with doing his double job, and he was doing great. At the morning, he would on Royal Music School with Sir Michael as Lady Adeline, at afternoon he would on Charlie’s doing his private concert of course as Kian, and at night he would came back as Adeline doing her socialite with the ladies. But it was very rare. With no Prince Nicholas and he had mother at home, he would prefer stay at home with his mother. He never fancied to go out and meet other noble with their annoying attitude wich sometimes made him disgust.

But he still couldn’t understand why Father Simon had to lie. Father knew he had two lives, why it should covered? So she couldn’t meet her son and disturb his life? Or maybe its Lord McFadden orders, to keep Kian separated from his real mother so he was only have one mother, Lady Evelyne, than to have two mothers? Kian didn’t know. And he couldn’t accuse his fatehr like just that. And he knew his father wouldn’t do that. Shane made sure about that. But he needed to know why.

He went there with Shane after Sir Michael’s class. It really surprised Father Simon as he showed up at St. Peter.

    “Kian...?” Father Simon smiled nervously. He loked to Kian’s side, “Sir Shane,” he greeted with polite smiled. “Please come in..., it been a quite while you didn’t came here, Kian.”
    “Yea, forgive me, father, I should come more often,” Kian answered with a warm smile.
    “No... we know how busy you are.”
Kian didn’t answer, just looked to Shane, following Father inside..

    “So, how are you..., I heard you played at Charlie’s, didn’t you?” as they sat at the office, and Father Simon making them some tea. 
Kian a bit surprised. “Ah, you knew that, father?”
    “Yes, I heard so much about you out there. Good for you, son,” with a trully smile, and handed the tea to Kian and Sir Shane.
    “Thank You...,” Kian polite.  “Where is Sister Ann?”
    “Oh, she went to the Market,” he answered with a smile.
     “Ah,”Kian just nodded. He then looked to Shane with nervously, and sighed, “I found my mother, father, and have live with her.”
And that paled him. He looked to Kian and Shane with a tense look.
    “You found her? Congratulation,” he smiled nervously, “But how, she met you..,”
    “No, I met her, father. I almost lost her again, after you told her I was taken to Ireland when I was ten.”
Father Simon really speechless. He was white.
    “Why, father, why you lied to her. She’s looking for her baby, and you didn’t tell where is he while you know where.”
Father Simon’s face fell, with the guilty face. “Forgive me, son. I thought it was the best answer.”
    “Keeping me away from my real mother?”
    “You have parents already, Kian,” he tried to defend within looking to Shane. “They are good on you, they love you very much, you don’t need another, espc. That she was _”
    “A murderer and a prostitute?” Kian held his breath.
    “Yes,” with a shocking face. “So you knew about her? She told you? then”    
    “I had knew about her before she knows about me.”
Father Simon stunned and looked confused, “What do you mean?”
    “I found her first before she found me. I met her first at the St. Peter’s gate. She looked clumpsy and sad, and I knew she’s looking for her baby. Then with coincidance I met her again at Charlie’s, and we became friends. From that she told me everything about her, include about her baby and what happened after she gave a birth. And I have no doubt at all that she is my mother without her knowing that I am her son. I’m the one who insist her that I am her baby she’s looking for. So yes, I knew about her past and that wouldn’t change anything. She is still my mother, and of course I need her.”
Father Simon absorb the story with silent but still didn’t understand.
     “But Marquees McFadden?” within looking to Shane.
     “She’s Adeline’s mother, not Kian’s. Adeline and Kian has their own mother,” Shane answered for Kian.
     “And Marquis McFadden?”
     “He knew. There’s nothing he didn’t know about her child. And yes, he knew about Kian’s mother and let her to come to Kian’s life not Adeline’s.”
    “So..?”
    “Yes..., Kian can live with both his mother, anytime he likes,” with a little smile, made Kian smiled too.
    “So there’s nothing wrong at all with it,” Shane closed his words.
Father Simon sighed, felt the guilty. He’d been lying for something he didn’t know for the boy.
    “I’m really really sorry, son, I didn’t know about it. Forgive me...,”
    “You are a reverend, father, you should never lie...,” Kian still couldn’t believe why Father Simon lied for her.
    “Sometimes we had to lie for something we believe, Kian, especially for the children. And don’t forget, your life made me keeping the secret.”
    “You made me, Father,” it was like a protest.
    “That’s what I meant, son, if you understand what I meant.”
Kian bit his lips.
Father Simon sighed looking his child and Sir Shane.  “I do really appologize, I didn’t know, I know I shouldn’t lie. I Hope you can forgive me, son.”
Kian looked deep to Father and smiled comforting, “You know I couldn’t angry with you, Father. You are the one who gave me everything and would do anything for me. You are my real father, how can I angry with you? I just wondering,” he still smiled. “I’m still your son, father,” with the grin face.
Father Simon sighed in relieve. “Thank you, you are my son, Kian, and you know you are my favorite, right?”
Kian had to nod.
Father Simon took a deep breath with a smile, “So... would you tell me about your real mother...?”
.......
***

Meanwhile at The Port

Mark sighed with disbelieved. The England port was before him. He’s coming home. Back to England. After six years, he was finnaly home. Kian little face was coming on his eyes. ‘Kian, I’m home.’ The guilty feeling rushed in his blood. How he left Kian alone, and now he had family.  ‘Where are you now?’ He felt the tears. How much he missed the little lad. ‘Wished I could meet you again, Kian, so I can kill this guilty feeling. I never stop thinking about you, Ki.Never.  Could we meet again?’
    “Mark!” somebody tapped his back jumped him up. “Here we are, England!” with a big green. “Your homeland, Mark!”
Mark could only smiled, “Yes, my prince, my homeland.”
    “Come on, I can’t wait to meet Adeline. Two weeks away, felt like years!” Nicholas smiled happily.
    “I can see how much you love her, my prince.”
    “Yes, I do, Mark,” he smiled widely and come down from the royal ship.
Mark sighed with a smile. He could see His Prince was so impatient to meet his lover. Well he can’t wait to see her too. She must be so beautiful that made His Prince crazy in love. Unfortunately the King and The Queen couldn’t meet her by now as they couldn’t come with them for something. But they will come at the Annual Royal Music Competition and of course meet the lady then maybe arrange the wedding. He couldn’t wait for that day. With a smiled, Mark stepped down the ship followed the prince with Kian’s face over his head.


TBC

Next Chpater 42

No comments:

Post a Comment